Tuesday 25 July 2023

halloooooooo

 welcome to farmdog!!!!☺☺☺☺


Hello and welcome to my blog!!!!!


I write this first inaugural post from my balcony in Kreuzberg, Berlin.  The sun is currently having a fight with the remanence of last nights ferocious storm that almost ruined our BBQ plans - alas, refuge was sought upon another balcony of a coupla of friendly Irish expats. We sat around the table as the storm raged on - picking off neglected mouldy airbnb plates and discussing German politics, as well as the creatures that line her streets... one Irishwoman spoke of a grocer who tore an avocado apart using his hands in front of her to double-check its ripeness. Thats what I call German efficiency!!   


Ok back to the blog.


What I plan to do here is talk about music and maybe some art and maybe some anecdotes and poems...



I love music! I love going to gigs and also while I am settling here in Europe, a long way from home, maybe my pals can read this if they miss me :3 <3


So thats the suss, stay tuned for whatever the feck this turns out to be. 



CHOW - Orla!

****⭒☆☆☆☆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆






No comments:

Post a Comment